Day 5 May23
Today was by far the best day at the farm.
- Erika led an Insider's Tour at 11:00 which I attended
- I supervised the Farmer's market
- I had a long lunch with Isabelle (an intern from Dobbs Ferry)
- At 3:00 I did a mock livestock tour with Justin and Nick, I was very nervous but Justin said I did well
- Afterwards my brother and I went to the cafe with a bunch of other volunteers and staff and took home a ton of awesome food that would have otherwise been thrown out
- A baby lamb is being kept in Craig Haney's office (the livestock manager) and my brother and I bottle fed it. Its name is Lambs Armstrong.