Friday May 16 (First Day)
Rain on a farm limits the numbers of activities to do..
- I read a 50 page packet all about Stone Barns
- I updated Stone Barns' book inventory and updated the online calendar on stonebarnscenter.org to include all of the dates of the Farmers Market
- I made several visits to the Blue Hill cafe with one of my supervisors (Erika) for tea and cookies
Saturday May 17
- I went on a three hour Insiders Tour of the farm
- I was informed that my job will be to give Vegetable Tours and Livestock Tours on the farm and I have one week to pack my brain with information before my first tour